• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Holeshot SI

• Thread starter Jason M Hensley
  • Start date
J

Jason M Hensley

I just got my first Oakley watch, and it's the Standard Issue Holeshot. I was weary at first because I had some negative reviews, and even with my SI discount it was a little pricey on a military paycheck, but i'm deployed and really needed a watch so I pulled the trigger on it and I couldn't be happier. It's heavy (but not too heavy) and it very nice. I've received several compliments already. It's my first Oakley item outside of my glasses and hat, and now i'm hooked. Now i'm looking at their Kitchen or Bathroom sink book bags...

Congrats. The SI Holeshot is gets the most wrist time out of my 6 watches due to its comfort and functionality. Black pretty much goes with anything so It's always my go-to watch.

I wore one for a while some years back. Very fitting for a military man. Congrats. Most importantly, thank you and all your buddies for your sacrifices.:hi:

I wore one for a while some years back. Very fitting for a military man. Congrats. Most importantly, thank you and all your buddies for your sacrifices.:hi:

You guys are the best, thank you!

I've seen the pictures of the SI Holeshot & love it. Nice, simple & the badge is set off great with the black. Love to get hold of one.
Someone is selling one on eBay for $650. I reported him to Oakley though, so you may want to act quick.

Latest Posts

Back