1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Up for sale is a 3 Hand Hole Shot with the White face. Its been used and has the usual light scuffs on the bezel and back, the crystal is good with no scratches. It did get a bit of water in it which caused the glow in the dark lump to bubble a bit but it did not affect the function of the watch. The battery did die about a month ago, so it does need that. Overall its in pretty good shape, just needs a little TLC. If you have any other questions, shoot me a PM. If you'd like for me to get the battery replaced, add $15 to the price and I can get a friend at Tourneau to replace it. Price includes shipping to the CONUS only(no Int. shipping), paypal only and thanks for looking!

Sale price $105 Price reduced!!!

HoleShot With White Face... - moon8.jpg

HoleShot With White Face... - moon9.jpg

HoleShot With White Face... - moon10.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad