• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Holiday Diamond MM.

I love MM, not worth it imo.No serial,no special presentation box,all red dial even the chronographs and 4k??????Naaaaah u can have them Oakley

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1452184804.026831.jpg

Yup that is why he is rich and I am not. he buys cheap watches and has more savings. I buy overpriced Oakley watches and I am broke.
See there ya go. At least you're in touch with the root cause. I know plenty of rich people. They don't own ****! They have plenty of money but aren't worth two cents in my opinion because that are plastic as a Barbie doll. Let them have their High priced timepieces too. I get more looks from my Hollow Point than any high priced wristwatch out there. His Casio doesn't even smell like Vanilla. F*** em

Checked one out at the Vault in Park City (surprised vaults would even get these in the first place). Didn't think the diamonds would make that much of an aesthetic difference, but wow. Brought the look of this watch up to a new level. Couldn't pull the trigger though.

Latest Posts

Back