• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Holiday Haul

Peeza21

African in the United Kingdom
London, England
Just a little bit of what I picked up while I was in the UK over Xmas and New Year.

First up, some of the apparel and small things I got (not pictured is a cylinder block iPhone case as well)
img1028pt.jpg

Next up, I got these at the vault in Portsmouth, got everything except the microbag for £60.00, so if anyone has a microbag for the Donwoods, hook me up:)
img1029il.jpg

These are also from the vault, cost £75.00, this is how I got them:

Did some customizing on them and they now look like this:
img1030bk.jpg

Then also got these from the vault, all in, pin, icons, bag and box for £60.00:
img1031v.jpg

And last but not least, picked these up New Years day, from the Sunglass Hut at Covent garden for £72.00
img1032i.jpg

All in all I had a good O holiday! I hope everyone had a good Xmas and New Year and I hope 2013 is a great year for everybody!!!

If anyone wants the Covent Garden O-Store specific items let me know, it's not far from me at all.

Thanks for leaving us NOTHING here in the UK Andrew.............:tongue: How does the Union Jack Oakley T-shirt fit (the black one)? Are they slim fit or standard as I'd love to get one but slim fit are no good for me.

Thanks for leaving us NOTHING here in the UK Andrew.............:tongue: How does the Union Jack Oakley T-shirt fit (the black one)? Are they slim fit or standard as I'd love to get one but slim fit are no good for me.

Haha no prob Tony;) the tshirts are both slim fit and are rather tight fitting.

Back