1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hi everyone I picked up an extra bunker and I am offering it up for trade for other Oakley items. The box did get a little damaged however it was not from the bunker itsself as its too far in the upper corner of the outer box so most likely during shipping (see pictures). The ID card has small indentations but they do not puncture the card just leave a small indentation.

Nothing too particular with what I'd be looking for but my favorite frames are X-metals, splice, JFL's, original twenty's and half-jackets primarily. Also might be interested in other display items as well, just depends on what you want to trade. I am planning on attending the Houston event if someone would like to meet there as well to trade. I haven't been a member here too long so that is why I wanted to show many pictures so that you can see the condition throughly. I am hesitant to do an international trade but I may consider it.

Thanks!

Holiday HQ Bunker #338 - photo32_zps81b9911a.jpg
    Holiday HQ Bunker #338 - photo13_zps2a859b45.jpg
    Holiday HQ Bunker #338 - photo51_zps8f323c17.jpg
    Holiday HQ Bunker #338 - photo22_zps20a47eab.jpg
    Holiday HQ Bunker #338 - photo12_zps5e4f5d6b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 12/4/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Oakley Hoarder

Rating:
    100%
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous X METAL NERD

Rating:
    100%
    Pm me bro got an jfl that would interest you

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Trading it with @pjd1234; first to PM me and had something I was looking for. Heading your way on Monday.

Anonymous likes this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous X METAL NERD

Rating:
    100%
    Thnks bro yours as well....

Anonymous likes this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous X METAL NERD

Rating:
    100%
    everything went well thanks bro your 1st pos feedback is on me:)

Anonymous likes this.