• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Holiday Release Holbrook & Carbon Fibre Carabiner

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I'm in a difficult position in that I don't reside in the US, but I would like to add one of the holiday release Holbrooks to my collection. If anyone knows where these pairs are being show cased at the moment and would be willing to assist I'd certainly like to hear from you.

In addition to the above, if there is someone that could help me get my hands on the carbon fibre carabiner that would be great as well.

Thanks in advance.

Some people reacted to this post.
I would if I could, but I don't beleive we are going to receive any holiday stuff, which really sucks!

Username Hidden said:
I would if I could, but I don't beleive we are going to receive any holiday stuff, which really sucks!
I know you would. I think this is confined to US soil only.

WOW $300 for a carabiner

I'll text my store manager, last time we spoke he was pretty sure he was getting one or both in... At the very least he can probably transfer both in... I'll shoot you a pm when I hear back

Username Hidden said:
WOW $300 for a carabiner
$300 for a carabiner, $4000 for a carbon fibre C6, $11000 for an Elite Full Metal Jacket.... prices be CRAZY!!! :crazy:
Username Hidden said:
I'll text my store manager, last time we spoke he was pretty sure he was getting one or both in... At the very least he can probably transfer both in... I'll shoot you a pm when I hear back
Thanks Mate. Fingers crossed.

Good news, I can probably get both... Shoot me a pm!

Username Hidden said:
Good news, I can probably get both... Shoot me a pm!
PM sent

Thanks to @Mdgustaf, @STavros & @pjd1234 for responding to my request...

and a shout out to @Dallas O Hog & @Cargo for helping me out with some of the Holiday releases.

I'm still trying to find out if there were any Holbrook frames done for the "Concept Studio" release due to go on sale 01 December or did the happy pills I was taking make me imagine there were some. Can anyone shed some light on this for me?

There are some Brooks being done
Screenshot_2014-11-27-13-28-46.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back