1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Unicorn Chaser

Rating:
    100%
    I'm in a difficult position in that I don't reside in the US, but I would like to add one of the holiday release Holbrooks to my collection. If anyone knows where these pairs are being show cased at the moment and would be willing to assist I'd certainly like to hear from you.

In addition to the above, if there is someone that could help me get my hands on the carbon fibre carabiner that would be great as well.

Thanks in advance.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous African in the United Kingdom

Rating:
    100%
    I would if I could, but I don't beleive we are going to receive any holiday stuff, which really sucks!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Unicorn Chaser

Rating:
    100%
    I know you would. I think this is confined to US soil only.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    WOW $300 for a carabiner

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'll text my store manager, last time we spoke he was pretty sure he was getting one or both in... At the very least he can probably transfer both in... I'll shoot you a pm when I hear back

Anonymous likes this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Unicorn Chaser

Rating:
    100%
    $300 for a carabiner, $4000 for a carbon fibre C6, $11000 for an Elite Full Metal Jacket.... prices be CRAZY!!! :crazy:
    Thanks Mate. Fingers crossed.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Good news, I can probably get both... Shoot me a pm!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Unicorn Chaser

Rating:
    100%
    PM sent

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Unicorn Chaser

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks to @Mdgustaf, @STavros & @pjd1234 for responding to my request...

and a shout out to @Dallas O Hog & @Cargo for helping me out with some of the Holiday releases.

I'm still trying to find out if there were any Holbrook frames done for the "Concept Studio" release due to go on sale 01 December or did the happy pills I was taking make me imagine there were some. Can anyone shed some light on this for me?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    There are some Brooks being done
    Holiday Release Holbrook & Carbon Fibre Carabiner - Screenshot_2014-11-27-13-28-46.png

Anonymous likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.