1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I just traded wicked SVT for his BNIB hollow point. But decided to sell it to fund other projects. It's in perfect condition with no scratches on it or links ever taken out. The black plastic case has a few surface scratches on it but very minor. It does not include the outer white box unfortunately. Just the pristine watch with all links and the plastic black box.

Asking 875 shipped and fully insured conus

Hollow Point Titanium / Red  PRICE DROP - image.jpeg Hollow Point Titanium / Red  PRICE DROP - image.jpeg Hollow Point Titanium / Red  PRICE DROP - image.jpeg Hollow Point Titanium / Red  PRICE DROP - image.jpeg Hollow Point Titanium / Red  PRICE DROP - image.jpeg Hollow Point Titanium / Red  PRICE DROP - image.jpeg Hollow Point Titanium / Red  PRICE DROP - image.jpeg Hollow Point Titanium / Red  PRICE DROP - image.jpeg Hollow Point Titanium / Red  PRICE DROP - image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator: 8/11/16
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    (insert drool emoticon)

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Price drop to 875 Shipped CONUS and fully insured. lets get this thing sold!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    This watch is SICK....don't miss out peeps.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    final bump before it hits the bay

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    IF I could sell my Pit Boss I'd be ALL over this one. Beautiful!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    i wish i would have found this before i found the white one i like the red one so much better. GLWS

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Been lazy and haven't listed it to eBay yet. Last chance to grab it before it hits the bay this week. (Also @SOULfulFROG just listed some frogs I want to buy so let's help him out)

Anonymous likes this.
  9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM sent

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.