1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Looking to sell my Hollow point watch. Not looking for trades at all. Please don't waste my time with low ball offers. I am open to reasonable offers. Comes complete with all the boxes. The wooden box does have some scuffs on the lid from leaning up against the wall while on top of my dresser. I was without a display case for a short time. Watch shows wear on the bottom of the band on the clasp mostly. Just pretty normal wear the same as most
    Minute Machines. Looking for $900 plus shipping. PM me if you are interested.

Hollow Point Watch With White Dial - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410221491.807263.jpg Hollow Point Watch With White Dial - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410221505.769930.jpg Hollow Point Watch With White Dial - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410221518.123747.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    wish I got funds for this.. dang!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Really good price. GLWS

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Oh my lord, I want it!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I really like the look of that watch

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    bump willing to entertain reasonable offers. would also consider a trade plus cash for a plasma X metal XX frame only.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha

Rating:
    100%
    I'll buy the box if anyone just wants the watch

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest