• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hollywood Collectors Showcase Event

Brettc10

I am Jim Jannard...
Oahu, Hawaii
Pretty cool!!! Today I received my invite to the Hollywood and Highlands O Store on December 4 for a collectors showcase event. I guess the store will be closed to the public and only open to the collectors for 3 hours.

We can choose to showcase our best collection for prizes to be voted on by the Oakley staff.

Already sent in my RSVP. Looking forward to it. I will take pictures the day of the event.

Pretty cool!!! Today I received my invite to the Hollywood and Highlands O Store on December 4 for a collectors showcase event. I guess the store will be closed to the public and only open to the collectors for 3 hours.

We can choose to showcase our best collection for prizes to be voted on by the Oakley staff.

Already sent in my RSVP. Looking forward to it. I will take pictures the day of the event.
Hope YA have a good time. :)

Let us know how it goes. I knew about this but won't make it since I just left CA the other day.

Back