• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

HOLY CRAP!!! Looking For An Oakley Cube?

He is a friend of mine and legit on his products, the reason he has a pile is he traded a guy some VERY RARE items in return for the cubes... It was not an intentional stockpile on his part, just happened that way and honestly if the guy had offered me the deal instead of him I would have taken it also... Well maybe not, but it would have been hella tempting... He is open to negotiation, email him and make reasonable offers as he is a reasonable guy....

Hey FearGear....I always wanted a cube but you know I dont have that kind of money they ask. I even contacted this seller on ebay..telling him I'm located locally and I could pick up and if he could give me a better offer. He said 520 =(

lol.....

Ha I didnt even pay that for my double wide!!! I mean really it can only store like 10 pair max!

Yeah cubes last year were selling for about 2-300 and that was right around top dollar on what I would have paid. Especially when they pop on CL for 30 bucks every once and awhile. These rapidly increasing values are only because people decide to pay them, I choose not to.

Wow pretty pricey for cubes. Like froghog said I'd pay like 300ish for one but not any more. I mean you can get single towers and double wides for like $400-500. No doubt about him being legit but I'm sure he would sell a lot more if he lowered his prices a bit.

Back