• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Holy doo doo!!!!

It's driving me crazy! I can't keep up with what's hitting me at the mo. Never had an Oakley season like this. All I need is this guy to contact me again and say he has a C-Six full carbon! Lol.
If he does that I'll help you out there and take it off his hands so your wife doesn't kill you. :)

Mate, a bird must have done an ENORMOUS sh1t on you. You lucky s0d!:D
It just keeps Shi**ing on me mate lol. I will post the pic's on Saturday when I get back from picking them up. Just couldn't believe it when I clicked on the link on e-mail. it was a big intake of breath and a gulp and how can I get these off him:D That wait for an answer felt like hours mate.

It just keeps Shi**ing on me mate lol. I will post the pic's on Saturday when I get back from picking them up. Just couldn't believe it when I clicked on the link on e-mail. it was a big intake of breath and a gulp and how can I get these off him:D That wait for an answer felt like hours mate.

I do know what you mean.............................time j u s t s e e m s t o s l o w down.

Latest Posts

Back