• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Holy Grail For Sale! Oakley Triple Wide Tower!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Title says it all, this is the rare impossible to find Triple Wide tower. As you can see its bigger than the doulble wide and has the support bars to keep the shelves from sagging. Its in absolute beautiful shape and would be a great addition and would be nice to mark this off your "Grail List". It Has all the shelves and support beams, also has original full 3 piece light with bulbs and has all the locks with key. Shevels do have there normal scratches from being used, but honestly this is by far one of the best condition Oakley towers ive seen. Ive never seen a triple wide in person besides this one and seems like only a few of the collectors have them. Im looking to Sell or Trade. Id like $2,000.00 for it if I was to sell, but to Trade Id like thigns of equal rarity, as in a Medusa with Bob Head or a couple rare pairs of glasses like a leather jordan mars and Romeo 1s Ext. Message me with any offers you may have! I hope this goes to a great collector!

Im in Fort Myers (SW) Florida. I can package this to be freighted if someone would like to arrange a company to pick it up, or you can come pick it up yourself.

oakleytriplewide1.jpg

oakleytriplewide2.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
that is badass good luck with the sale

Wow just just scored that off Craigslist.

holy bananas! that is nice, good luck man!

Goddammit! Why can't I live in the US?!?!?

No longer for sale.. Decided to keep it. So now my double wide is for sale. I'll post pics of the triple loaded up soon!

Pm sent