• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Holy....

Hando

Oakley Expert
So here I am in Afghanistan. I look over and see a contractor wearing some Juliets. Hell yeah.. Light clears up a little bit.. I see dark purple ear socks. Dark purple lenses... Holy ****, infinite hero Juliets. I go compliment him, he says they've done him good these last two years. I ask him.. You wanna sell them? Sure man, but they're beat to hell, little loose... These things on the side (ear socks) are a little chewed up and I only have the one set of nose and temple pieces. How much I say? Gimme 30 bucks. 30....bucks. I gave the guy 30 euro cause I had it on me. 30 euro for a pair of infinite hero Juliets. Win. He refused to take more.

Figured out how to edit in tapAtalk. So upon inspection, the ear socks are the only issue. For two years in Afghanistan.. The lenses minus one nick are pristine. The ear stems are loose.. But of course easily fixable.

Last edited:
wow what a price you got there, but this is Afghanistan bud.i better equip mine with lots of bullet and kevlar

Your making the best out of that tour. I hope your luck continues.

We are on our way out. Plus the army frowns on us wearing unauthorized pairs. So flaks or radars or SI M Frames for us while we are here!

Awesome find. Great to hear about the price and there are there are no real problems. Only some minor fixes but awesome grab.

I'll post pics as soon as I get back to Italy (internet is too questionable here for uploads). Got them out to the light... Lenses aren't as good as I thought, so, a good tight frame with the infinite hero sku, two temple shocks and two nose bombs are completely salvageable. Still not at all bad for what's about ..36 bucks.

Back