• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Home office bag

music_man185

Oakley Beginner
I'm studying to be a middle school/high school teacher. I have a kitchen sink bag currently, but was looking for something a little more professional like a messenger bag to use when I actually become a teacher. The home office looks awesome! Does anyone have it? And does anyone know when and if it will be back on standard issue?

Hi

I have the bag and love it. It is my daily driver. I used to use either a Charlie Echo bag or my Kitchen Sink but moved to Home Office for the same reason.
What do you want to know about it? I'm not no idea on Standard Issue.

I like it that I have Hot Tub, Kitchen Sink and Home Office and the all compliment each other.

I have it. I imagine as a teacher it would be a good bag to carry many things in that you would need as it can hold quite a bit of stuff for you.

With regards to SI I don't know

I'm studying to be a middle school/high school teacher. I have a kitchen sink bag currently, but was looking for something a little more professional like a messenger bag to use when I actually become a teacher. The home office looks awesome! Does anyone have it? And does anyone know when and if it will be back on standard issue?

I have it as well. I am not too sure about looking professional...but it certainly looks bad ass! It will also be a perfect complement to your Oakley Kitchen Sink. It is very well built and it comes with the steel cable zippers that I love from the 1st Gen Kitchen Sink. Don't hesitate to get it. This will be an instant classic.

alternate_92606-001_home-office_black_d20_52152_png_zoomsq (1).jpg

The home office may not be board room professional, but I think it would be fine at school for a teacher. Is it very roomy? Like maybe a few notebooks, tablet/laptop and maybe a change of clothes and shoes? Or is that asking too much?

The home office may not be board room professional, but I think it would be fine at school for a teacher. Is it very roomy? Like maybe a few notebooks, tablet/laptop and maybe a change of clothes and shoes? Or is that asking too much?
I think you can fit a large laptop....large tablet.....at least a few notebooks......a well folded change of clothes....but shoes? No shoes.....flip flops definitely.......

shoes???? really? NO.

Nope.....no shoes.....

I think you can fit a large laptop....large tablet.....at least a few notebooks......a well folded change of clothes....but shoes? No shoes.....flip flops definitely.......
shoes???? really? NO.
Nope.....no shoes.....

LOL! If you wear Toms Canvas Classics or espadrilles then yes you can fit shoes. But it's best you use your Kitchen Sink for that if you want to carry shoes! There is nothing more professional...than to see shoes when you open your briefcase. He he! :p

Haha. That's kind of what I figured. I work out after work, so I thought it would be nice to be able to carry one bag for everything instead of a separate gym bag

How is the construction of the bag? I think I have a 1st Gen kitchen sink. From what I have read, the build quality of the current kitchen sinks isn't quite what the original was. Is the home office built as strong as the original kitchen sink?

Also, I will not finish school to become a teacher for another 3 years. Do you guys think there will be a new version of the home office by then? Like the many versions of the kitchen sink? Trying to decide if I should just go ahead and get it now, or wait. I hate to think of getting it, and before I even get a chance to use it, there is a newer/better version. But I also hate the thought of waiting, and then the bag being discontinued or no longer available.

Back