• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

House Robbed

Someone at the RED event (sorry, I can't remember who it was) was telling me that their house was broken into and the theives totally ignored their Oakley collection as well. It just goes to show you what dumbasses theives can be. Sorry for your other losses bro :(

Someone at the RED event (sorry, I can't remember who it was) was telling me that their house was broken into and the theives totally ignored their Oakley collection as well. It just goes to show you what dumbasses theives can be. Sorry for your other losses bro :(

Not that they are Mr. Du mass but its a matter of grab and go. Like I said most of the items are electronics, jewelries, cash and weapons.

Not unless they know about the value of Oakleys and if they do it requires alot of time for them to transport. Plus being in a display case which requires people to carry that. Then they gotta put it in a truck which will be suspicious.

Luckily The Oakleys are not stolen.
Just be cautious guys. It is the world we live in.

That sucks. Check your local pawn shops. Dont go in asking if they bought any of the stuff because they will just say no. Just walk in an look for some of the stuff and see if you notice any of it. If so walk out and call the police. As for my house I have an alarm, and large dog, a Beretta, Glock, Desert eagle and shotgun along with many others. I am home at least 4 days out of the week so I leave it to the robbers to guess which days they are.

sorry to hear about your incident. good thing you are safe.

just be glad the idiots were not O fanatics. another forum member had an incident where the thief stole his x metals including an emerald mars. now that just cries foul play.

This sucks for you.

Something like this happening is why I'm glad my most valuable pair out of the four I own (the Juliets) are locked in a firesafe all week long at my parent's place (three safes, one of them concealed) and they don't come out until it's the weekend. Even then, when night comes they go back in the safe. I can easily replace the Gascans, Whiskers and Canteens even though it would be a pain in the a$$ to do so, but the Juliets were a gift for my son's birth and I consider them irreplacable.

Hope you have some good karma in finding out who did this to you.

Thank you all for the support. I'm still a bit pissed about the whole thing, but trying to be calm and just focus on preventing it from happening again. A security system is being installed today. Its a shame I've never had or thought I'd ever need a security system.

I'll probably be hitting up some of the pawn shops today or tomorrow, just "browsing." The detective is supposed to call me today and let me know if he was able to find anything with the serial numbers I gave him.

Back