• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Houston/Austin Area Meet N Greet - September 27th In Luling, Texas

From Aug 30 up to Sept 20 looks like the window where both atrain and I are available.
ok, sounds good - since bad fishy and I are available pretty much every weekend, we'll just wait til @i am rich chimes in with a date....

rich, check your schedule and pick a date between August 30th and September 20th :)

we're almost there lol....

I hate that I live in far west Texas. All the good stuff happens in your area. Either way I wish i could join as well, but I shouldn't because I own a Camaro so I'd feel bad for all the Challengers and Chargers. But not the Viper though.:cool-33:

I hate that I live in far west Texas. All the good stuff happens in your area. Either way I wish i could join as well, but I shouldn't because I own a Camaro so I'd feel bad for all the Challengers and Chargers. But not the Viper though.:cool-33:
I wouldn't be worried about the Turbo'd Viper...it only makes 660hp to the wheels....

there is 1 Challenger and 1 Charger in our club that make over 800hp......

the red and black Charger (BlackWidow) is owned by a Doctor named Albert and has a built 426 with a Procharger.....

the orange and black Challenger (Aftershock) is owned by Jerry who has a built 440 with a Procharger - his car goes for over 800hp but he breaks 1000tq :)

pbeg.jpg

dsc9541.jpg

This far off I don't think it matters for me, but check with atrain - didn't he say he had to start working weekends again on the 20th? Was it on the 20th or after the 20th?

Latest Posts

Back