• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How are you displaying your 40th Anniversary book?

I am displaying it as an order on Amazon that says "We need a little more time to come up with a delivery date". :/

Still hoping to score a discounted copy, huh? ;)

I think that ship has sailed but good luck anyway... :hi:

My Amazon account states: "Delivery estimate: Friday, January 16, 2015 - Friday, February 13, 2015 by 8:00pm". I can't imagine they would supply this information if they never intended to ship it out. It is possible they will not receive enough books to fill the orders, but right now I remain optimistic.

My Amazon account states: "Delivery estimate: Friday, January 16, 2015 - Friday, February 13, 2015 by 8:00pm". I can't imagine they would supply this information if they never intended to ship it out. It is possible they will not receive enough books to fill the orders, but right now I remain optimistic.

@the_owl might have some info about that. But, again, I really do hope it works out... the more of these that get into forum members' hands, the better...

I am displaying it as an order on Amazon that says "We need a little more time to come up with a delivery date". :/

i was waiting for an amazon order - gave up in the end and got one direct from assouline in piccadilly. £105 delivered.

When I was in the Vault the other week they told me it wasn't eligible for F&F...

In our area it is. It has been a hit or miss on what is included in f and f. Hollywood pre release of the b1b were included in f and f. Not in Houston. Someone purchased the bunker with f and f in NY. I tried in Houston in did not work. Anyways today is the last day and I could not think of what to purchase.

Back