• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Big Is Oakley In Your Country?

In Canada, it seems to be quite regional. Oakley in Alberta is NUTS! Definitely the highest concentration of Oakley I have ever seen and I've travelled quite a bit. Hop over to BC and it's not even close to the same.
Damn, maybe I should head out west then :p

In Toronto, it's most RayBans or other designer sunglasses, all the women seem to wear those like Gucci or Doce & Gabana sunglasses with the GIANT round lenses.
Need more Oakley..

In Seattle, I see a fair amount of Oakley. This is good considering the sun is not out that much.

Oakley holds its own around here.

I've only been paying attention to it for the past few months and in that time I've only seen two people with Oakleys, both Oil Rigs. Strangely neither of them had them covering their eyes...
I get a lot of recognition though, It's always "nice Oakleys" not "nice glasses".

Yea oakleys are non existent arround my area. We are a big fishing community. It's always costa costa costa. Every once and a while you will see a smart middle aged man wearing some oaks.
Most people don't even know what glasses I wear since I only wear x metals.

Back