• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How come some Oakley's come in brown box with brown bag and others in black?

maximumsport

Oakley Beginner
I was wondering, how come some Oakley's come in the brown box with brown bag. And some in the exact model come in the black/white box with black bag... Is that the newer model build?

I was wondering, how come some Oakley's come in the brown box with brown bag. And some in the exact model come in the black/white box with black bag... Is that the newer model build?

Usually polarized lens come in a brown bag and box but I've have bought non polarized that came in brown box and lens. I'm sure others will chime in.

Well I was in the store today to pick up some polarized Dispatch II and the first one was in a brown box but had some scratches so I requested another and the next one was in a black and white box. Theres like a build date on the box where the sticker is and says 03/02/2012. Maybe they changed this for 2012?

The brown box and bag are exclusive to the square o line. However, most all of the sunglasses are switching to black standard box with black bag.

The brown box and bag are exclusive to the square o line. However, most all of the sunglasses are switching to black standard box with black bag.

bingo! as the stores sell off there inventory they get replenished with the black and white boxes. at our store we are seeing it more and more a lot more in the holbrooks but i guess that is because we sell tons of those!

Back