• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How did I do

I just received them. Here is the deal. No serial number not even an SKU. The right side nose piece is kind of floppy and the lenses have marks. What would you guys do?

I just received them. Here is the deal. No serial number not even an SKU. The right side nose piece is kind of floppy and the lenses have marks. What would you guys do?
Is the time exactly as shown in the photos?

Is this how he described it also? I can't look at the eBay ad right now.

If he described it as perfect then you can file a claim if you want to return it.

If you got it for a decent enough price and want to keep it you will have to factor in a tune up and new lenses. Then decide if you want to spend that money.

If this seller described it as perfect and it's not then it's up to you what you really want to do.

He described them as basically as new used less then 5x. There is no way the nose piece could be that loose after 5x.

I put in for a refund. They are so loose they won't stay put. This sucks!!! I guess I have to look for BNIB and bite the bullet

the nose rubber can also break down due to age as well as through use. even though, describing them 'as new' should be exactly that. time for a partial refund....

If something reasonable could be worked out I probably would keep them and send them to XMAN for a tuneup. Sucks that the lenses are kind of crappy. I will keep you posted.

If something reasonable could be worked out I probably would keep them and send them to XMAN for a tuneup. Sucks that the lenses are kind of crappy. I will keep you posted.
Tune up and new lenses....... ;)

But the refund should be something fair......not trying to rip each other off though.

Back