• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Did That Happen?

They would have to work there would be my guess, I would bet they either work there or like nerds said, have an awesome inside connection.

Semantics. He is saying they are 1 of 750 made, not that they are number 1 of 750. Look at his previous sales, that is just how he lists these, and it seems to be working for him price wise.

juliets are bid up to $470 already. Stupid. Why would you pay a dime over Oakley's $450 retail in the secondary market when you can just order from Oakley? I mean I live in CA and even with tax I would only pay $485 and get the benefit of warranty, returns etc. That being the case, I'm thinking someone is thinking these ARE #1 of 750

There is another one for $485 with over a day and a half left, and the serial is not listed. For some reason, which I really don't understand, they are going for well above MSRP on ebay.

the only reason i can think of is non US buyers... Oakley online will only accept a US credit card. So most overseas buyers will have to resort to eBay

Back