• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How did these get here

I've since picked up another set of Plasma/Emerald this time a serialised Gen II pair that were supposed to be As new, the frames and lenses are perfect but it was a non-matching box.......

The Gen II frame has much more of a matte finish which I really like with the emerald and seen as this pair needed a tune up and replacement lenses it is going to undergo a bit of a conversion in the near future ;)

View attachment 125340 View attachment 125341 View attachment 125342
The metal addiction has sunk in deep!
Love the plasma emerald look, I have a serialized pair coming tomorrow, but franes only. I don't have many boxes... I would kill for a xmetal/Ruby penny though... Killer!

The metal addiction has sunk in deep!
Love the plasma emerald look, I have a serialized pair coming tomorrow, but franes only. I don't have many boxes... I would kill for a xmetal/Ruby penny though... Killer!

Yeh man picked up a few in short succession that's for sure!! Another just arrived today too!!!

I agree and the Gen II has a much rawer matte finish which I think really complements the Emerald. I wear all my pairs so boxes aren't a major concern other than they're nice to have.

Sure a penny will pop up or a deal can be had somewhere ;)

Latest Posts

Back