• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Did This Happen?

BigRich

I should Work at Oakley
Walnut Creek, CA
In late July when I bought my first pair of Oakley sunglasses, I found that one pair was not enough. Now, not even 4 months later I own 5 pairs. Does this ever stop? Come on enablers, tell me if there is a support group, before the 2014 line comes out. My name is Rich, and I'm an Oakley addict.....

you sir, are in the wrong forum. here, we are all addicts....lol. you will not get much support from members here, especially when it comes to stop[ping the O-ddiction....

In late July when I bought my first pair of Oakley sunglasses, I found that one pair was not enough. Now, not even 4 months later I own 5 pairs. Does this ever stop? Come on enablers, tell me if there is a support group, before the 2014 line comes out. My name is Rich, and I'm an Oakley addict.....

people here will encourage you to buy more! lol!

It only gets worse and worse....enjoy.

Yup it never ends, just did a recount and I'm currently at 217 pairs, 230 if we're counting the ones I have for sale, didn't even realize I already broke the 200 mark

Back