• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Did This Happen?

Bought my first pair in June. Am now at 6 in my possession, one sold going out in mail today, one going out in trade today, 2 coming in in trade, 1 coming in from a purchase, for I believe a net of 9 now, with one of those for sale. Have previously sold one pair as well. I'm not even going to try to count or track the bags I've gotten, sold, or traded.

In late July when I bought my first pair of Oakley sunglasses, I found that one pair was not enough. Now, not even 4 months later I own 5 pairs. Does this ever stop? Come on enablers, tell me if there is a support group, before the 2014 line comes out. My name is Rich, and I'm an Oakley addict.....

Welcome to the forum. You should celebrate joining by going out and purchasing a new pair of Oakleys!

No one can stop this sickness bro, just prepare your wallet and your ears for the wife's nagging abilities. And a couple of months later you will say to yourself.........Oh men! I promise this will be my last purchase, after this I'm done......

a3edybum.jpg

By the way, you are not Rich. I am Rich. Lol

In late July when I bought my first pair of Oakley sunglasses, I found that one pair was not enough. Now, not even 4 months later I own 5 pairs. Does this ever stop? Come on enablers, tell me if there is a support group, before the 2014 line comes out. My name is Rich, and I'm an Oakley addict.....

I am like an Oakley Sith Lord... I keep 2 pairs at all times, no more no less.

When i want a new one i make a choice on what of the 2 i am willing to part with .

it keeps things interesting

Back