• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Did You Find This Forum?

kronin323

Font of Useless Knowledge
Austin, TX
Duh, google...

Seriously, what's the story that led you to finding this forum and becoming a member?

For me, I'd run for six years with two sets of Juliets. Even back then there were rumors they'd be discontinued, but I kept seeing them in the store and stopped paying attention.

Then I lost my favorite of my original pairs. The Wife needed new sunglasses, too, so we agreed to buy each other a new pair, for me a replacement of what I'd lost. Walked into the Oakley store, no Juliets for sale, awe at (my remaining) pair I was wearing.

Doing research, this forum kept showing up on search results. I started to read more and more and got to the point where I wanted to ask questions, so I joined.

I did some massive short-term hoarding, up to nine pairs of Juliets now. Unfortunately they were bought before I qualified to interact in the exchange section (that anonymous guy sure does a lot of business...) But, though I've done a little business here and keep an eye out on the exchange, the biggest value has been my enjoyment of the forum itself, getting to know some people through direct comms or indirectly through reading their posts. I'll become a premium member if I keep this up much longer...

Your story?

I forgot. I will bored one day and I was searching for Oakley info and voilà I came. And was hooked ever since. It's been a fun ride thus far!

Google for me. Was searching for TLD Phobia gascan. Joined and never looked back.

2013 I did not know that one can acquire a display case. I did not even know there is a forum for Oakleys. Every time I do a research, it brings me to the forum.

"Every time I try to leave something keeps pulling me back, me back telling me I need you in my life." Lol

I was informed of the forum by Bapd77. He mentioned I should join since I wasn't a member at the time and I told him I would look into it. He brought it up once more and I said don't worry I'll take a look and join by the new year. That was roughly August and then I joined on the New Year.
I used to be so unknown. ;)

I was informed of the forum by Bapd77. He mentioned I should join since I wasn't a member at the time and I told him I would look into it. He brought it up once more and I said don't worry I'll take a look and join by the new year. That was roughly August and then I joined on the New Year.
I used to be so unknown. ;)
Glad you joined too, now I know who to call when I find an Oakley warehouse to raid ;)

Back