• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Did You Find This Forum?

Last summer I sat on the computer a lot at work. Somehow I found this forum through google and I was looking for a pair of oakley's. I joined to buy but seeing that I had to wait I enjoyed the rest of the threads. I have learned so much knowledge from here.

Looking for Romeo 2 replacement lenses. Found the forum and after being on at the right time I got a set of lenses for my Gary Scelzi R2's.

One day I decided I wanted a nice pair of sunglasses and my dad had always had Oakley's for cycling, so I decided to get a pair of Oaks. I am a big fan of forums for certain things, so I searched Oakley forum and it was obviously the first choice.

Was trying to determine how to verify if Juliets were legit or fake as I desperately wanted a pair and some were listed on craigslist. Needless to say, I found my answer and quickly proceeded to purchase said pair. I have bought 9 pairs of glasses (1 other x-metal), a countertop case and some belts and microfiber bags since joining in November. More more more.

Back