1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I want one How Difficult Is It To Get One Of These... - 15cdg2.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    They are on ebay quite frequently and are easy to get but be prepared to pay 500-700 dollars plus shipping. Some are the clear ones. Some one on here may hook you up also.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous M Frame Lover

Rating:
    100%
    That is a Bob alien head, painted to look like that. They're usually clear.

I'm sure someone has one to sell, for a few hundred bucks.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Cool. Well, this one is solid steel. Haven't seen it before. How Difficult Is It To Get One Of These... - rw6qfn.jpg

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Damn if I had a mold and could make that I would be a millionaire!!!!!

Anonymous likes this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    For sure. That one is way nice.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous M Frame Lover

Rating:
    100%
    The ball bearing used for impact protection tests is 1/4" diameter, solid steel, fired at 150 FPS.

The head is just used for artwork, and someone painted the one in your picture to roughly look like the ad.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I was told the ones being listed on ebay are recast and not original from Oakley. Havana I think they are referring to the steel ball as being 1/4" solid steel. Originals from Oakley were clear poly. There was one clear head for $800 on Ebay, I think the seller is from Japan.

Sorry missed what Rustpot said..

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I see. That quite some dough for a display head on eBay, especially if they're not original. Know what I mean?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.6%
    I have 6 of the clear original spike heads