• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Diverse Is Your Workplace?

Well there's me, then there's my wife, then there's my oldest son, then there's his wife, then there's my middle son, then there's his wife.
Then there's some other folks I think. :)
I guess we're not too terribly diverse unless you count in-laws as "diverse" lol.

Well there's me, then there's my wife, then there's my oldest son, then there's his wife, then there's my middle son, then there's his wife.
Then there's some other folks I think. :)
I guess we're not too terribly diverse unless you count in-laws as "diverse" lol.

For some reason I'm reminded of the Seinfeld episode where Elaine accuses the diner owner of only hiring big-breasted waitresses and it turns out they're all his daughters... :D

Lots of Seinfeld references at work, mainly complaints about stolen "big salads".

4 years ago when worked with FedEx under contract. We had one man from India, and rest were white male contract drivers like myself. I doubt much has changed.

Now I'm in a smaller private collage as a student. I would say the total student body is around 600. 75% to 80% white, 20% to 25% black, and about 5% of many other ethnicitys.

Back