• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How do I know what generation of Glasses I have?

maddchemist

Oakley Beginner
Afternoon,

I have some Oakley Fives that are several years old and the lenses are badly scratched. I am trying to shop for replacement lenses but I don't know what generation of Fives I have.

The model number is 03-0365 followed by 54 O 20.

I can upload a pic if that is required.

Thanks

I have a pair of Oakley's that my son ordered for me through Standard Issue (he is military.). I need new lenses. How do I know what style they are?
I have a box, but I am unsure if this is the box that my glasses arrived in or my son's.

Glasses1.jpg

Glasses2.jpg

Glasses3.jpg

I have a pair of Oakley's that my son ordered for me through Standard Issue (he is military.). I need new lenses. How do I know what style they are?
I have a box, but I am unsure if this is the box that my glasses arrived in or my son's.

View attachment 320013

View attachment 320014

View attachment 320015

The box is correct, they are half jackets

There's also a n XL lens for them that gives a bit more coverage if you'd prefer.

Don't confuse them with half jacket 2.0 as those lenses don't fit.

That's the original first gen Half Jacket. That's the correct box. Lenses can be had on eBay if you find a reputable seller, here in our exchange once you meet the requirements, or possibly from oakley directly. I haven't checked in a while but that's a very popular and common frame that was made for quite a while. It wouldn't hurt to call and ask, although that will be your most expensive route.

Back