• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Do Oakley Mars Fit

jbrew

Oakley Expert
I wanted to get a pair but tried them on years ago and cannot remember. For my head size (or I am actually concerned with the fit around my eye), how do they fit?

I need to wear a monster dog, the csix fit nice, fuel cell, etc. These type fit nice around my eye.

What does not fit around my eye are the other metals like Juliet. I have too much room under the lens to my cheek. Does that make sense

They fit great on me and are WAY more comfortable than they appear at first glance. The fit is very nice to me, for the record I wear a 7-3/8 hat so if you know your hat size you have a baseline of sorts.

I give the Mars 5 stars, they have a very unique appearance and feel comfortable!

Im not real concerned with the head size, its more of around the eye area...most Oakley's give me too much area at the bottom of the glasses. Like I have a 2 finger space under the frame...

Also, is ebay the only place? I guess I am going to pay a premium...

Thank you for the help.

Im not real concerned with the head size, its more of around the eye area...most Oakley's give me too much area at the bottom of the glasses. Like I have a 2 finger space under the frame...

Also, is ebay the only place? I guess I am going to pay a premium...

Thank you for the help.

There is a pair in the exchange right now which you should be able to see right now. :wink:

They are always on ebay but seldom here. When they are here, Fear Gear buys them. :biggrin:

Latest Posts

Back