1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. ausoakley

ausoakley Oakley Expert

As mentioned in some of my previous posts, I will be picking up the Scalpels in 2 colour ways but i was just wondering how the Tens fit in comparison? also does anyone have face on pics of each?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. vettefan

vettefan Oakley Beginner

My post wont help much in the way of your request, But
    I noticed on Oakley's site they show how the Kings Camo Straight jacket looks on a Male and Female.
    Something I think they should do with all of them.

3. OBlazer

OBlazer Oakley Enthusiast

Tens fit a lot wider but about the same in height (tens might just be just a touch larger vertically). the tens also dont have unobtainium on the nose or the ear stems. IMO scalpel is a much better pair.

4. Herbsley

Herbsley Royal Duke of Hijinx

Agreed.

I actually think the Scalpel is quite an under-rated sunglass. Really light, aggressive looking, and I think style-wise it harks back to Oakley designs of old.

I've got a "boring" black/black pair but I love them. The colorways were far too limited on this release though.
    Where was the Clementine and the Cinder? :smile:

5. vettefan

vettefan Oakley Beginner

Scalpel really does fit great,
    Im probably going to get the Dark Grey / + Red combo
    Will have to sneak that purchase though, The wife is unhappy with my purchases recently

6. Oakley Ron

Oakley Ron Oakley Expert

I wore my scalpels for several months and thought the fit as perfect. I just bought some TENS and they fit very well also..but between the two i would say the scalpel would win the better fit.

7. yoshi1984

yoshi1984 I love working Dispatch

could sell you my stoner scalpels Mr. H!

8. ausoakley

ausoakley Oakley Expert

thanks for all the input. I like the look of the tens but given the things stated in this thread, they would be too big for me in regards to how wide they are, the lenses would be fine because I prefer them to be a little bigger but still suit me. So I guess I'll be passing on the tens. i wish oakley would make more styles for
    smaller faces ( fives squared are way to small for me) so something slightly bigger and new

9. EchelonHB

EchelonHB Oakley Beginner

I have 3 Scalpels, to me they fit great.

10. ausoakley

ausoakley Oakley Expert

I'm Hoping to add 2 Scalpels and 2 oil rigs to my collection and will also be adding a fuel cell and SJ2. Brings the total count to 10 but still growing. My wife doesn't really understand my "O"bsession but she's getting me a display case for christmas so I don't have to keep putting them in a drawer