• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Do You Acquire Oakleys

In order of number of purchases (guestimating):

eBay
OakleyForum.com
OakleyVault.com
Oakleysi.com
6pm.com
CraigsList

Never purchased from regular Oakley site, O-Store or Vault store. Only been to one O-Store (no purchases) and one Vault store (4-5 non-glasses purchases).

I'm a big time eBay lurker and occasionally will buy a pair from the forum. I've also bought a few pairs on the vault when good deals arise.

you are military, or goverment and can do so, or is there a way the general public can buy there?

Not sure how it works for the American site (Canadians use oakleyforces.ca) but if it's the same, it's only open to military (or similar) services.

As for myself I spend the most money by far at the O-store, with occasional buys from CL or if I have the time to trek down to the Vault. Dealing here on the forum's always a pleasure as well

So you are military, or goverment and can do so, or is there a way the general public can buy there?
My wife is in law enforcement. The first Oakleys I got in my adult life I bought there last June. Only pair I've bought from there so far (although continue to kick myself for not buying POW/MIA Fuel Cell when it was on there). If they release that new camo Fuel Cell on there, that will be mine though.

Latest Posts

Back