• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Do You Acquire Oakleys

I am so frustrated trying to shop through eBay. You have to wade through posts after post for off-brand replacement lenses, sunglasses where they have "customized" the Oakleys with off-brand lenses and other stuff unrelated to your search.

I am so frustrated trying to shop through eBay. You have to wade through posts after post for off-brand replacement lenses, sunglasses where they have "customized" the Oakleys with off-brand lenses and other stuff unrelated to your search.
That does happen, but when you find a good deal it makes it all worth it.

Do your search, then on the left side scroll down to "More Refinements". Open that and then go to "Seller". Check "Only Show Items From", then exclude the sellers that sell the aftermarket lenses (wallevalenses,fuseoptics,solsticelenses,revantoptics,thefinessimo,seekoptics are the main ones).

There will still be some stuff to sort through, but this will make you happy, happy, happy :)

That does happen, but when you find a good deal it makes it all worth it.
Have scored several Oakleys worth 3-4 times what I paid using some ninja search tricks. Gotta put in a bit of time, but sitting at home at night watching TV since my wife works third shift gives me the time to do so. :)

Have scored several Oakleys worth 3-4 times what I paid using some ninja search tricks. Gotta put in a bit of time, but sitting at home at night watching TV since my wife works third shift gives me the time to do so. :)
Oh yeah, I've snagged up a few good ones from eBay for sure. I run through my searches several times a day as part of my routine. :)

So you are military, or goverment and can do so, or is there a way the general public can buy there?

Sorry to butt in sir, but it's not open to the public. To be honest most of the glasses there is basic black on black because of military "eccentric" rules. However some gems are found on there like the GWOT/multi-cam fuel cells, dagger det-cord, and most recently at a "stupid low" price the madman/badman series. You can always make a military friend and he can gift you some. Father's Day is coming up.

Sorry to butt in sir, but it's not open to the public. To be honest most of the glasses there is basic black on black because of military "eccentric" rules. However some gems are found on there like the GWOT/multi-cam fuel cells, dagger det-cord, and most recently at a "stupid low" price the madman/badman series. You can always make a military friend and he can gift you some. Father's Day is coming up.
Got it, thank you!

That's why many of my searches end -walleva -revant etc etc. That excludes those results from your search so you don't have to wade through them.

Back