• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Do You Acquire Oakleys

Thats ok, I have 12 pairs myself. I take good care of them and display them nicely in their Oakley Tower but I wear every single one of them. It just depends on where I am going and what clothes I am wearing. When you have more than 100 pairs you probably dont wear most of them, just the selected few. I am VERY picky and only buy a pair of sunglasses I really really want and I know I will wear them. So in my case I cannot imagine owning more than 30 pairs. For the record, I am not judging those who have big collections. You have to follow your heart and do what you think it is best for you regardless of others. I am just a small collector and this is what works for me and my needs. So I am happy. :) There is no Oakley store or Vault close to me so I have bought my Oakleys from Oakley.com, the Vault, 6pm and a couple from Ebay from trustworthy sellers.
Neat. I have 25...if it weren't for this big head, I'd probably have double that by now. Between the head and the high prices, I'm doing OK with the count. Just try to get a deal once in a while and not become homeless in the process lol

Between the head and the high prices, I'm doing OK with the count. Just try to get a deal once in a while and not become homeless in the process lol
He He. Good policy. I have gotten some good deals like when I paid $189 for a brand new Half X with polarized black Iridium lenses for just $189 or a brand new Polished Black Crankcase with polarized black Iridium lenses for just $70. For My last pair though I paid retail price at Oakley.com. These were the new Water Prizm Flak Jackets. I wanted to get my hands on a pair right away because I was afraid they were going to sold out. lol. No regrets. I usually take at least one beach vacation every year so they will serve me well. And luckily I bought these glasses during the Bounce Back Rewards promotion so I got $40 back in a discount code. :)

Back