• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How do you carry your Oakley's?

Just thought I'd ask how other people like to carry theirs. No need to be so hostile!
I wasn't being hostile. ;)

I try to remain calm at all times. :p

Anyway. I just meant I clearly remember a thread with a bunch of replies on this. I took a quick look and didn't find it.

Not sure if it's just me but I find that my hair always makes the inside of the lens dirty whenever I put the glasses on top of my head
That happens to me too, I guess my hair grease gets into the lenses. I usually just hold them on my forehead, it takes time to get used to, but it keeps the lenses clean and out of reach

When I know I'm going to wear mine all day but go in and out of stores in other places as such . I wear a hat so I can put them on it. I think it's best you don't put them on your hair, do to it dirtying them and may cause micro scratches on the lenses .

When I know I'm going to wear mine all day but go in and out of stores in other places as such . I wear a hat so I can put them on it. I think it's best you don't put them on your hair, do to it dirtying them and may cause micro scratches on the lenses .

putting over the hat stretches the frame, though. Overtime, the frame will be looser. I wonder if the only way is to use those sunglasses string thing that allows you to wear it around your neck.

Back