• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How do you carry your Oakley's?

putting over the hat stretches the frame, though. Overtime, the frame will be looser. I wonder if the only way is to use those sunglasses string thing that allows you to wear it around your neck.
Unless a frame is tight I have never had an issue puting on my hats. To be fair thow I only wear thin hats that have sport like meash and sweat band inside. My heads sweat way to much with regular hats or heavy frabic

They spend as much time on top of my head as anywhere- even in movies etc. that's where they sit- I've been known to have them up there after dark if I started something during the day and it became dark (like this past 4th out at the coast). Of course one of the benefits of having a shaved head is that hair doesn't get anything dirty (I do remember those days) - and I think it shows off the frames better too.

Outside of that, because I try to avoid folding my glasses at all costs to keep the hinges as tight as possible I'm not usually a fan of cases although I do carry a zippered ballistic with microbags in my car, luggage, at my girlfriends and the office in the event I wanted them protected (my luggage AND daily packs are also Oakley luggage so, of course, those have dedicated compartments for eyewear too though I rarely use them and when I do, all have microbags already in there for added lens protection if I do).

When at home they're on the display stands in the case at a work that days pair sits on a single tier I have on my desk.

But yeah- mostly they get "carried" on my head- so much so that's become something of a signature trait that I'm known for among friends, family and colleagues/clients.

What he said ^^^^^

Also, do people really carry vaults round with them ? I just never would do.
How can you carry a vault about unless you have a bag on your back etc. Pockets can't hold a vault, unless you wear clown pants, or are people holding onto them all day ? Sack that, glasses go on the head even after dark included as mentioned above. Vault in the car or bag yes absolutely. If you worry about hair products wash your glasses regularly.

If they are on me, they are on my face or on my head. I have a bag or a cloth in my pocket or in a bag (if I'm carrying one). If I put them in a bag, they are in a case or a MF bag.

Sent from Q's Note5

What he said ^^^^^

Also, do people really carry vaults round with them ? I just never would do.
How can you carry a vault about unless you have a bag on your back etc. Pockets can't hold a vault, unless you wear clown pants, or are people holding onto them all day ? Sack that, glasses go on the head even after dark included as mentioned above. Vault in the car or bag yes absolutely. If you worry about hair products wash your glasses regularly.

I wear cargo pants and shorts on a regular basis and I don't have time for vaults.

Sent from Q's Note5

Back