• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How do you carry your Oakley's?

As said in title.

Do you always bring a card case? or do you just have the microfibre pouch? or how else do you transport/carry your Oakley's when you head out?
I pretty much always put Chums on mine. The lanyard that just attaches to the back of the stem. The new wire kind are awesome, and if I'm on the water I have one that floats for those occasional forgetful moments. I learned years ago that my hair is too greasy to sit them on my head. If I have a hat on though I tend the but them on the bill so that no beard hairs, food, etc. fall on the lenses when they aren't on my face.

So I recommend chums or cablez! ;)

I pretty much always put Chums on mine. The lanyard that just attaches to the back of the stem. The new wire kind are awesome, and if I'm on the water I have one that floats for those occasional forgetful moments. I learned years ago that my hair is too greasy to sit them on my head. If I have a hat on though I tend the but them on the bill so that no beard hairs, food, etc. fall on the lenses when they aren't on my face.

So I recommend chums or cablez! ;)

I'm on the same boat here where every time I put the glasses on my head, they're bound to be cleaned right away. It's quite frustrating actually.

I think chums seems like a great idea, and might be the only solution, but I'm trying to avoid looking like a sport coach/tourist all the time :D

I definitely wouldn't consider them the most stylish accessory but I don't think you'd look like a coach or a tourist! They are kind of trendy, I guess you could say, where I'm from. I see all the guys with them on their costa del mar and ray ban shades as well.

I'm on the same boat here where every time I put the glasses on my head, they're bound to be cleaned right away. It's quite frustrating actually.

I think chums seems like a great idea, and might be the only solution, but I'm trying to avoid looking like a sport coach/tourist all the time :D

I definitely wouldn't consider them the most stylish accessory but I don't think you'd look like a coach or a tourist! They are kind of trendy, I guess you could say, where I'm from. I see all the guys with them on their costa del mar and ray ban shades as well.
Are they those things that go on the back of the sunglasses? And the sunglasses rest on your neck like a necklace?

If that's what that is, they look so lame... I can't get into that s#it! I find them revolting. That doesn't belong on any Oakley with Obtainium (whatever that is spelled) and earsocks. UGHHHHHHHHHHH

I always have a soft vault nearby. If I'm eating out, I hang them on my shirt so that I don't knock them off of the table. I'm kind of a klutz.

I carry them in my underpants.....and i am clean shaven so don´t worry that shampoo or hair gel products will harm them.

And should i decide to walk around the backyard naked, the oakleys are right there to ensure i don´t get a nasty sunburn

I carry them in my underpants.....and i am clean shaven so don´t worry that shampoo or hair gel products will harm them.

And should i decide to walk around the backyard naked, the oakleys are right there to ensure i don´t get a nasty sunburn
Thought you had laser removal?

Nearly always in a case. I usually use the aluminum bullet clamshell in my briefcase if I know I'm going to take the on and off. I'll leave the glasses loose in the case with the bag in the case if I need to wipe. If I'm transporting sports models to play sports I'll use the ballistic nylon zippered cases, but I'll transport them inside the bag and case. I won't ever wear them on top of my head because of oils and dirt and having dirty lenses bothers me too much. If I go indoors for a short time I might put them up on my forehead and drop them down when I go back outside.

Yeah, i did........but it grew back, never trust commercials !
Trying to get my money back right now, and i want to expose them as well.
Yeah true. Mine grew back too. They neglect to tell you that after the first 6-12 months of treatments that after that you have to go back every 3-6 months for a "refresher"

Back