• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How do you display c six?

TheWannaBe

Resident Lurker
Premium Member
O Universe
So my question is, how are those lucky enought to have a c six displaying then inside a case? My issue isni have a 3.0 double and a 3.0 single. The glass shelves that fit inside are spaced such that when the c six case is opened it cant fit on any 1 shelf. Id hate to remove a shelf to make room as i am already cramped and that might look funny with that much space.

Anyway if tou have a c six, displayed in a 3.0 case, id love pics or ideas! I am not opposed to drilling new holes for shelf pegs, but would like that to be a last resort.

I had to remove a shelf
uploadfromtaptalk1452192389139.jpeg

I forgot you had a carbon... Nice work :)

Man i just hate to do that. If i had two it would make sense. Problem is i think this should go in my single, but i already removed a shelf for mr. Bob. Leaving only 3 shelfs left...
View attachment 211714
Move the Bob over to the corner and see if the C-6 box will fit. I can't remember if it does.

Move the Bob over to the corner and see if the C-6 box will fit. I can't remember if it does.
Height wise it will fit fine, i just wonder if that will fit width wise (thats probably what you mean)...
When i got the crappy one i tried to fit it on a middle shelf and found it was much to large... Didnt try the bottom shelf though.

Latest Posts

Back