1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

It dawns on me I'm accumulating a lot of small stuff. Spare rubber, screws, lenses, bags, etc. Right now I have some stuff in boxes, some in drawers, some in the bottom of my tower.

I'm thinking of something like a case with little compartments and things. I mainly want to get my rubber into little zippy bags so they're not just sitting in their boxes essentially exposed to whatever comes along.

Just wondering what other people do, or what products you might have bought that work really well. I also need one for gun parts of similar size, so 2-for-1 for me on this ;)

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Duke Nivram

Duke Nivram (Something Clever)

you could used some sort of card filing box since they are all small and use the dividers to identify what is in each section. I am thinking something like a long recipe card box

3. Rustpot

I was looking at these types...
    How Do You Store Your Random Small Stuff? - Stanley-FatMax-Deep-Pro-Organizer.jpg

4. Frogskins

Frogskins Oakley Expert

Gun?

ffff, I'll never poke fun of your beard again ...

5. Rustpot

GunS :comando:

Just some spare parts that are kicking around. Springs, pins, repair parts.

6. Bosoxyacht

Bosoxyacht Oakley Expert

I use the trays that come with soft fishing tackle boxes. Rubber bits stay in the tiny ziplock they come in.

7. Lexkempo

Lexkempo Frog Fanatic

I hollowed the foam out a few array cases and store stuff in unused micro clear cases... Double Oakley protection!

8. nalong86

nalong86 Oakley Beginner

I have several plastic fishing tackle boxes that I use for storing spair rubbers, C clamps for Mars, watch links as well as my torx screw drivers, small flat head screw driver and an allen wrench for watch sizing. It works well and is easy to keep things organized. I keep all spare lenses in lens boxes I keep all of my standard micro bags in a goggle micro bag to keep them together and dust free.

9. washi me sensie

washi me sensie The Oakley R┼Źnin

I bought a tool box with partitions inside... also kept the rubbers, screws and even the spare lenses that I have there....

10. Ryan Balmes

Ryan Balmes Oakley Enthusiast