• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Does This Happen??

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
They misshipped a package of mine so now is still 6 days away but it was only a case...I have never heard of them closing this week...They sent me an asian fit Sj by mistake OCP one time I sent it back but they actually had the nerve to say normally we dont exchange ocp things even tho my email conf/order history showed I was right...they did relent and exchange it...yes this is a true story they wanted me to keep their mistake...I think phone help is getting better again though...good luck I am sure they will take care of it...one time I got a pair on ebay and was sent a bottle of vitamins...funniest mistake I have seen Oakley related even tho was ebay seller... who did fix things...

ugh wow...I wonder if this has happened before?

oh and about your headliner idea...i went back and saw that youtube video gain and yes the HQ design IS different...and nicer. :) I also loved that green/yellow design the rep showed earlier in that vid...Just seeing that video process of the stems in the oven and the design getting printed made me want one even more...

When I saw that video it made me want to go and get a pair at HQ but I'm a little far for that.

@bapd77 I actually do like the way they look but that is a horrible mistake. Hope they fix it and make it right for you.

One too many Sherry's by the looks of it.
santadrunk.jpg

How else can they get it SOOOOOOOOO wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow that's too bad...I hope they don't screw up my custom order. I called to check on the status of my order earlier this week and I got the same message that they are closed until Jan. 3.

Back