• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Far Is Your Local O-Store?

3 out of 4 of the UK O store's are an hour to 2 hours away from me but the Oakley HQ is only about 20 mins from me but they don't have anything there i don't think?

Oakley vault about 45min. away in Nashville TN. Not sure about a O store. Don't think there is one anywhere close.

The nearest Oakley store for me is 3 hours away and the nearest Vault is the same. The closest distributor is 1 hour away and the only stock a few styles in limited color options. It's online shopping for me which sucks because I like trying shades on first as crazy as that sounds.

I've only got a Yamaha shop, and bicycle shop in the town 20 minutes away.

and they don't really know anything....have to wipe dust off glasses I try....and VERY litte in the way of women's glasses.

so I wait til we go out of town. Went up to Mall Of America couple weeks back and convinced my wife to get her first set of Oakleys since having frogskins circa 1993. IT was great, they had the same exact pair available now... (albeit twice the price LOL)

alas, she wouldnt get em....even though I told her she looked 19 again. :)

Back