• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Far Would You Go??

Holy smokes! How on earth did you walk away from that one Doc? That truck is completely trashed. Count our blessings indeed. Amazing!
Precisely why I went right away and bought another Chevy truck...Went to a Silverado after...

very glad even though we really don't see eye to eye these days. 16 going on 50 syndrome. And his mom is not much of a parent and all about being a friend, so he is not really being guided too well...

You know I went through that very same thing with my oldest son, 18 now. He lived with his mom until he was 16 and she allowed him to do whatever he wanted then one day he called and asked if he could move in with me. I told him things were different in my house and there were rules that had to be followed and respect for everyone wasn't optional. When he moved in had a little trouble but caught on quick. He graduates next week and then is going on to college to be a police officer. Too bad we all only get once shot at life and sometimes kids don't realize their mistakes until long down the road. I could go on and on but I'm glad you made it through the accident and that your son wasn't along.

I just hope for his sake he makes better choices in life. These days, there is no room to stub your toe like in the past. One screw up and you could be done.

thanks man...crazy ride for sure. I know what it's like to be a load of laundry in a dryer you can say....Not that I want to ever try that again...

thanks man...crazy ride for sure. I know what it's like to be a load of laundry in a dryer you can say....Not that I want to ever try that again...
wow....I just saw those pics..... Happy you guys made it out alive. Just wow.....I've been in my fair share of accidents and also always walked away with next to nothing.

Wow those pics are shocking glad you was ok thou!!

I had a friend pick mine up for me he did about 10 miles or so but I had to drive about 260 miles round trip to get it from my friends place.

Crazy story with those crazy pics dr.chop. Glad you are ok tho!
My longest drive was about 6 hrs round trip up to Lansing Michigan. I was sooo stoked in getting it, (about 6 years ago) won it on eBay. Picked it up from a Skate shop.

Damn, you're lucky you are still able to stand upright...

I drove 200 miles round trip to pick up mine. The price was good, but it was disgustingly filthy. It took a solid day to clean the aluminum and clean/polish the Lexan.

Back