• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Far Would You Or Have You Gone For Your Oakley FIX??

Brettc10

I am Jim Jannard...
Oahu, Hawaii
Well just read an interesting post about a member going over 600 miles for a display case. Impressive.
What is your crazy story to get that Case or those pair of glasses or anything Oakley.
How far have you traveled to get that CL deal? Rental car or truck to get it.
I am sure cases will have the best story with people strapping it on their car or renting a truck to get it.
Let us know how far you traveled and your story.

My story is OK. I found a single Alum. tower in San Diego (Sorry Carlos) I borrowed a van from work (Work site survey??) and 4 hour round trip later I was back at work. Then I had a buddy load it in his Honda and got it home.
Cool thing was the guy held it for me and sold it to me for $100. When I got there he handed me a bag that had a bunch of single stands and a couple of doubles too. Oakley display cards and Alum. card stands and even 3 black small display "Name" signs. Case also had a light kit in it and came with 2 keys. All in all that was a great day.

I drove almost 1,200 miles and 18hrs to pick up my display tables a few weeks ago! From Texas to Nebraska!! 600 don't sound too bad at all lol!!

My story is OK. I found a single Alum. tower in San Diego (Sorry Carlos) I borrowed a van from work (Work site survey??) and 4 hour round trip later I was back at work. Then I had a buddy load it in his Honda and got it home.
Cool thing was the guy held it for me and sold it to me for $100. When I got there he handed me a bag that had a bunch of single stands and a couple of doubles too. Oakley display cards and Alum. card stands and even 3 black small display "Name" signs. Case also had a light kit in it and came with 2 keys. All in all that was a great day.

hahahahaha!!! again Brett????!!! congrats bro!

I wore my Bruce Irons Hijinx when I drove a 550 mile round-trip to pick up a Spector bass guitar that the dude wouldn't ship.

Does that count?
:biggrin:

Back