• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Fed Up!!!

These should be like that for 1. i got them new from a store so should have not been worn just looked at before shipping 2. these are hight end sunglasses were this sort of thing shouldn't be happing if you ask me...These are Oakleys not some £1.99 glasses you pick up from the gas station!!!

uneven arms is a very common foible in oakley manufacture, the flaw is inherent in many models and ranges across wires, o matter, x metals etc. it isnt good but its one of those oakley traits i think collectors have to get used to. you cant look through copious examples of every pair to find them 'even' every time. i have had to learn to live with it. to be honest JayMann these are not too bad, ive seen the same and worse many times...with x metals you can sometimes 'train' them even by gently applying opposite pressure on each earstem, you can fold them also so that each arm creates pressure against the other to help even them out, i have been successful with this. i have a VR28 P x squared way more uneven than your pair but i have 'worked' them into being 'flat' now. i can assure you i am ultra fussy with condition/boxes/complete pieces etc but this is not something you 'need' to worry about. well done on acquiring a fantastic glass.

I know they're made of mainly titanium but you can bend them still with a little force: surely you have enough strength for this!

I haven't even looked at them since i took the pics but i'm sure they will be fine if you all say i can i'll have to give it ago when i have a min to get them out

I have a set of Juliets like that. You can see where the flex coupler was out of alignment when the rivets were smashed because a part of it is squished out the side of the center piece.

Latest Posts

Back