• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Limited Is The Infinite Hero Juliet?

Juliet Maniac

Oakley Enthusiast
Is it "limited" like the Ducati? i.e. NOT? Or is it really limited?

If it's like Ducati-limited then I should expect prices to come down on these later?

I doubt they will consider these limited like the Ducatis collection, these are a little different since some of the proceeds go to a non profit foundation for Wounded soldiers. I wouldn't wait if you really want a pair.

agreed. I really doubt anything in the infinite hero line is giong to be a limited release, but i wouldn't sleep on one lol. also i've noticed a lot of forum members who have bought the inifinite hero juliet's, that the nose bridge is much looser than on previous models...don't know if it's on purpose or not, forcing customers to send them in for a 'tune up' after being Brand New so Oakley can charge nearly $100 extra to do something they should have done in the factory.

i have to agree that the Infinite Hero line is not intended on being limited edition but the way they're selling it is most likely that they will be out of stock soon. If there is a pair(s) you really want i would jump on it! Don't expect the prices to go down either...Oakley stores/vaults will NOT be dropping the price.

I am glad I bought mine, even if the nosebridge is a little loose. I am not going to wear them every day. I will say that they need to make an IH XS. Now I would get that one also.....

pretty sure these will not be limited at all. like it's been mentioned, a percentage goes to a charitable organization, so i'm pretty sure they would want to sell as many units as they can.

The OIH Line is not limited. The only piece that is limited is the watch.

The nosebridge isn't really THAT loose. It's looser than i'd like, but it's not to the point where it flops around. I think Oakley might have done this on purpose so that they fit the growing heads of Americans. As a country, we're getting fatter. Let's not sugar coat it (no pun intended). It's the truth. I think it's also one of the reasons why Oakley releases more large framed glasses and took a step back from the smaller frames.

I heard from a rep. that they are using a different formulation for the flex couplers. Since, I think around '07-'08 they have been using a stiffer compound than they originally had to increase its lifespan. The new ones is supposed to last as long, but be a little more flexible.

Back