• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Long Does It Take For Purchases To Arrive From The UK

Pjam23

I should Work at Oakley
San Diego California
I bought from mickb his Tio2 x metal xx and its been close to 19 days now, he sent me a tracking number and the tracking number says they've been in John f Kennedy airport for the last 10 days, mi question is is that normal, how long does it
usually take for the package to arrive, I need help what to do next?

thats kinda weird. 10 days at the same place? idk what to tell you hommie since i never been in this situation. 19 days seems like a lot of time too. good luck and hopefully somebody can share what they know?

Its most probably stuck in customs, and there's really no specific time frame before it gets out from them.

Just to add, I had a package from Japan that got held in customs fot about a month, then another one for just a few days so it really varies.

Yeah, sounds like it's stuck in customs. It also sounds like it's been stuck in customs because you need to pay an import fee, so you should be on the look out for a note from the post office to say you owe xx amount before it is released for delivery.

I bought from mickb his Tio2 x metal xx and its been close to 19 days now, he sent me a tracking number and the tracking number says they've been in John f Kennedy airport for the last 10 days, mi question is is that normal, how long does it
usually take for the package to arrive, I need help what to do next?

A great member here helps me out with UK purchases....I have gotten 2 items from him and it took 10 days at the most to get them....never had the Customs issues though....

A great member here helps me out with UK purchases....I have gotten 2 items from him and it took 10 days at the most to get them....never had the Customs issues though....

He is not the problem, I trust he did things correctly, he was even kind to send me the tracking number after a few days, I
Just hope nothing happens to my package, can wait to get my Tio2

Latest Posts

Back