1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. music_man185

music_man185 Oakley Beginner

there are a couple items on oakley's S.I. site that i would like to order. they have both been "backordered" for a few weeks. both items are still in stock on oakley.com. so i figured it would just be a matter of oakley sending them to the S.I. warehouse. does anyone know how long it usually takes to get an item back in stock? and is it possible that they are in stock and the website hasn't been updated? the items i want are the kitchen sink bag and infinite hero necessity glasses.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. jiveSEVEN

jiveSEVEN I Should Work at Oakley...

it all depends...sometimes 1 week sometimes 1 month....from my experiences. I use it quite often too.

3. music_man185

has anything ever said backordered, but shipped immediately? maybe they dont update the site as they should?

4. echav23

echav23 Oakley Enthusiast

I don't know how often they update the site because when I ordered a pair of Infinite Hero Fuel Cells it showed that they would ship in 3-4 weeks when I placed my order, but I received them in 3 days. On the flip side though, when I ordered the Burnquist Fuel Cells it showed that they were available to ship the next and it took almost 2 months for those to show up.

5. music_man185

i think oakley has really dropped the ball recently. it seems like anything you look at on their website is backordered 3-4 weeks. i can't even get red earsocks for my flak jackets! and all over this message board are threads of people saying it has taken months to receive their orders