• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Long Does The Monster Dog Have Left?

My Credit card co rewards has same exact thing..says Matte Black but pic is Crystal for 60...yeah with respect to those that like the PB It is not a replacement for MD and here in Ct not selling like O had hoped in stores anyway ..I am not being malicious. I loved the Unknown, but, it was basicallly a failure, I admit.

The Pit Bull is simply too big. I wanted to like it....I went to the O-Store expressly to try it on. Now....I have a BIG head okay...and the Pit Bull is too big on me...so big its loose-and that's ignoring the fact of the vertical height. If a frame is too big on me then its too big on 90%+ of the population no matter what the trend in big frames. The Dog, while I've never been a huge fan, fits me well and I am seriously considering grabbing a pair to have in the collection. I would prefer it have rubber on it (why lifestyle frames don't I'll never understand...something visual? to me sunglasses look odd without rubber not the other way around) but the fit is good enough (much like the Pit Boss) that they don't need it and I like how they come across almost like an O Matter Juliet.

The Pit Bull is simply too big. I wanted to like it....I went to the O-Store expressly to try it on. Now....I have a BIG head okay...and the Pit Bull is too big on me...so big its loose-and that's ignoring the fact of the vertical height. If a frame is too big on me then its too big on 90%+ of the population no matter what the trend in big frames. The Dog, while I've never been a huge fan, fits me well and I am seriously considering grabbing a pair to have in the collection. I would prefer it have rubber on it (why lifestyle frames don't I'll never understand...something visual? to me sunglasses look odd without rubber not the other way around) but the fit is good enough (much like the Pit Boss) that they don't need it and I like how they come across almost like an O Matter Juliet.

That's something I don't understand. For me the Pit Bull and Monster Dog are too small and I wear Tens great, but I know I have a monster noggin. Then I look at O's current lineup and Batwolf, Dispatch, Eyepatch, Tens, Scalpel, they're making so many frames that just don't look good on a small or medium frame, and the selections for S/M/L are few and far between.

Yes Those frames are nice but look ridiculous on me-small face Hopefully they'll sell a few Twentys and go OCP with them..

Back