• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

- How Long Should I Wait ...

For me, it has more to do with context than boredom. You've potentially lost a couple hundred bucks and you are asking for advice about how to proceed. It only makes sense that the advice should be given with as much known as possible. If that doesn't come directly from you (and by forum rules you can't directly call someone out) then the trail of breadcrumbs is easy enough to follow.

There is always the possibility that other members have recently done deals with this person too, so it would be in their best interest to figure out what exactly is going on, who is involved, etc.

You are right ... but I did come into this not wanting to name names, but I knew if I did not give a little bit of info, I would be asked about exactly what few things I offered - Member long? Feedback look good? Etc.

My just point of view as a member-seller-buyer here as well.we live in normal life not iconic-ideal that means things do happen that might put u out of schedule.BUT there is a BUT.
You can alsways message the other party just saying" something unexpected happen please kindly give me 2-3 days to resolve it"
a message back is a way of respecting the buyer and hell yes we have been all in the position of the buyer.when we buy something we like to be kept informed of the progress of our transaction and shipment of our goods to be received.
i will not open the Paypal f&f or not subject i will just say that i pay with goods and services even when dealing with great members and friends firstly because i pay with my card and not paypal balance and paypal still charges me also in f&f transactions plus even dealing among best friends does not mean that postage will not screw u cause this is something that even the best seller cannot control it.And in this case the paypal protection will save u money.
i dont like also calling the other guy out on forums BUT again a BUT if i make all the other procedures like warning him through pms, paypal dispute and contact with forum staff and still the other party keeps ignoring me i think also other members must know that because after me that will most propably happen to them, it is just the way u will handle it.i was so close to confront a member with good feedbacks here cause he was stalling me with a purchase and ignored my messages regarding a Minute Machine (u know who u are) I lost other deals due to this ******* just by waiting his reply.
So to sum up @Zeke follow all the necessary steps and inform us as well thats my advise by keeping secret a possible scam does not protect the forum and the community it just keep the bad things going on.at least i want to know his name by pm so that i dont fall in a troubled transaction with him in th e future

You are right ... but I did come into this not wanting to name names, but I knew if I did not give a little bit of info, I would be asked about exactly what few things I offered - Member long? Feedback look good? Etc.
You should hear something tonight... On Tapatalk viewing the exchange ATM.

Back