• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Many Female Oakley Collectors??

I can't imagine there are too many female Oakley collector's. I'd say 99% of the people I see wearing Oakley are men, not sure why they aren't more popular with women.

im wondering how mickle came up with that question? pictures? something she said? im curious now hehe

Dude, I'm a living lesbian Radar! :tongue: hahaha

Seriously tho, I've seen pics posted in the "do these suit me " thread, but that is by no means any indication of someone's sexual preference. I do recall aus mentioning her wife in a thread when I first ever joined the forum tho (and automatically assumed she was a guy, as do most people) so I just put two and two together.

Believe me, if I had no inclination someone was gay, I wouldn't openly ask so bluntly. Particularly on a public forum.

For the record aus, my sister in-law is gay, and she is probably the raddest chick I know!! :smile:

Back on topic: I see loads of chicks wearing O's, but don't personally know any that collect. Besides you of course aus!

It's all good, gotta give you credit though mickle, just coming straight out with it haha. I'm like the only girl I know who collects oakleys lol so I just thought I'd ask
@batwolf,
Thanks I love the lenses, the ice goes well in my polished white fives squared and I'll be using the ruby when I get the Ducati fives squared

Well my GF isnt a collector per say.... but I have turned her on the the brand. She has a couple pairs of shades, a few flippy floppies, shirts, hoodies, etc.

Probably a bit of both I think, I have the short hair which is kinda a stereotype for a lesbian, but I also have talked about my wife on here before

ahh, i dont recall seeing any pictures of you, or any other females on here... but anyways back to the topic.

i only seen one other person at work and she wears oakleys. She came up to me one day and asked me where did i get all my oakleys from (shes my friend on facebook and she saw the pics i posted about all my glasses) I told her from various places, and then she proceeded to asked me if they were real, i laughed my ass off. I said yea of course they are

I work with a girl who has RX frame Oakleys....other than that there is a girl I have seen at starbucks who wears the white Chrome +Red Sj 2 so...there's 2 in CT. That is all.

I work with a girl who has RX frame Oakleys....other than that there is a girl I have seen at starbucks who wears the white Chrome +Red Sj 2 so...there's 2 in CT. That is all.
LOL funny you say girl wore those sj 2's, i saw a guy with a white chrome / +red sj2.

I have seen a woman who no longer seems to visit my coffee shop with a pair of Oakley's, i wanted to say something but didnt...:( what could have been.

also saw a older woman with a pair of Oakley's, but honestly i don't come across it that often.
When I do see a woman in Oakleys it makes me happy inside. ;)

Back